Today's purse might win the "Most Kick Ass" award, seeing as how it has a functioning weapon. Without further ado, I bring you the inside scoop on Kristi Rose's Purse.
Before you read on, can you spot the weapon?
come on, it's right in front of you....
(No, I couldn't find it either. By the way, I have to respect a woman who packs tea. I totally need to steal that idea)
Hey y'all. It's my turn to share what I lug around in my giant purse. I don't always carry such a monstrosity but after I had kids the size of my purse grew exponentially and has stayed that way :-).
First, I have to share that I scored such a good deal on this purse, like 80% off, and my daughter found the matching wallet which cost me $10. So wow- that never happens to me. I've never even had a purse and wallet that match so I feel like a girl who is definitely wearing her big girl panties.
Ok, let's get to it. Starting at the top and going clockwise this is what you're looking at.
- Giant pink folder is my passion planner. I know. I know. We have smart phones but it's just not the same as writing down everything in the moment. My passion planner tells me what to do and when to do it. For all things work, child and writing. Sometimes, I swap this out for my laptop. I never carry both or my purse would weight 10 pounds.
- Slim black case is my stun gun. Yep, I carry a stun gun. Sometimes two. And I'm not afraid to use it. Veronica Mars is my idol.
- Brown case with rubber band is a wallet of sorts. I'm a couponer and this keeps me organized for that. I once bought a year's worth of toiletries including razors for $34.28. No lie.
- Matching wallet! Holla!
- Gum- never leave home without out it. Yes, I chew it obnoxiously. Sorry.
- Pens and pencils.
- Chick-fil-a card to get a discount. Cuz I eats there a lot :-) (she says with an accent)
- My author postcards and business cards but the truth is I'm always nervous about handing them out.
- Packet of tea and honey sticks. I probably drink 4-5 cups of tea a day. Hot and cold.
- Ear buds
- Lipstick. I usually carry more but my purse tipped in my car so the rest are rolling around on the passenger seat floorboard. I only grabbed up my favorites.
- Motrin, hand sanitizer, and lotion that smells like yummy cake.
That's it. That's me in a nut shell. Oh, Yes, I carry feminine products. I see here that I have forgot to reload on those. Whoops.
Thanks Tracey and Jessica for letting me be a part of this. I love having this insiders look at everyone's purse :-).
About Kristi Rose
Kristi Rose was raised in central Florida on boiled peanuts and iced tea. She’s been lucky enough to travel the world but now, a wife and mother, she's resigned to traveling to the grocery store. No matter where she is, she enjoys watching people and wondering about their story. That’s what Kristi likes to write. Stories about everyday people, the love that brings them together, and their journey getting there. Kristi is a member of RWA. Romance Writer's Weekly and The KickAss Chicks